Nourishing bread made slowly with understanding and love
Artisan Bread: Handcrafted breads made in the traditional way. Using wild yeast, organic flour and long fermentations creates sustaining, flavoursome breads with great personality.
Baking commence the start of August at which point the company will cetified by the Soil Association as Organic.
List of natural produce that goes into the bread from natural (majority local) producers:
- Shipton Mill, Gloucestershire (Flour)
- Bacheldre Watermill, Churchstoke (Flour)
- Blaun Camel Farm, Lampeter (Tomatoes, Herbs, Garlic)
- Calon Wen Organic Foods Ltd, Carmarthenshire (Dairy)
- Helen Mon, Anglesey (Sea Salt0
- Primrose Trust, Felindre Nr Talgarth (Herbs + Fruit)
- ClearSpring, London (Italian Olive Oil)
- Pen-y-Bontbren Herbs, Carmarthenshire (Herbs + Spices)
Owner/Manager at Artisan Bread: Alex Gooch
7 Greenfields, Forest Road Hay-on-Wye Powys HR3 5FA
phone: 07786 513986
Artisan Bread Statistics: 0 click throughs, 311 views since start of 2019